There’s nothing better than the chance for a fresh start. If things haven’t gone quite as planned in the past, then now’s the time to dust yourself off, take a deep breath and start over. So, no matter where you are right now or what’s happened so far, good or bad, right now you have an opportunity to make this year your best year yet. To help you do that, here are 51 new beginning quotes that will inspire and motivate you to embrace your new beginnings and kick-ass this year.
1. There are no impossible dreams, just our limited perception of what is possible. – Beth Mende Conny, ( Wisdom for the New Millennium, Helen Exley)
2. The beginning is always today. – Mary Shelley
3. I have accepted fear as part of life, especially the fear of change…. I have gone ahead despite the pounding in the heart that says: turn back. – Erica Jong ( Wisdom for the New millennium – Helen Exley)
4. Just try new things. Don’t be afraid. Step out of your comfort zones and soar, all right?- Michelle Obama
5. Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. Albert Einstein
6. Just don’t give up trying to do what you really want to do. Where there is love and inspiration, I don’t think you can go wrong. — Ella Fitzgerald
7. Recreate your life, always, always. Remove the stones, plant rose bushes, and make sweets. Begin again. – Cora Coralina
8. Learn from the past. Do not come to the end of your life only to find you have not lived. For many come to the point of leaving the space of the earth and when they gaze back, they see the joy and the beauty that could not be theirs because of the fears they lived. – Clearwater ( Wisdom for the New millennium – Helen Exley)
9. Instead of looking at the past, I put myself ahead twenty years and try to look at what I need to do now in order to get there then –Diana Ross
10. Life is either a great adventure or nothing. – Helen Keller
11. The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step. – Lao Tzu
12. The beginning is the most important part of the work. – Plato
13. You can’t just sit there and wait for people to give you that golden dream. You’ve got to get out there and make it happen for yourself. – Diana Ross
14. Each second you can be reborn. Each second there can be a new beginning. It is a choice. It is your choice.- Clearwater (Wisdom for the New millennium – Helen Exley)
15. If you don’t like the road you’re walking, start paving another one. – Dolly Parton
16. Every new beginning comes from some other beginning’s end. – Seneca
17. There are two mistakes one can make along the road to truth… not going all the way, and not starting. –Buddha
18. I choose to make the rest of my life the best of my life. – Louise Hay
19. I’d rather regret the things I’ve done than regret the things I haven’t done. – Lucille Ball
20. Doing the best at this moment puts you in the best place for the next moment. – Oprah Winfrey
21. Change your life today. Don’t gamble on the future, act now, without delay. Simone de Beauvoir
22. “Take the first step in faith. You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
23. “Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.” ~ Carl Bard
24. “New beginnings are often disguised as painful endings.” – Lao Tzu
25. “It’s OKAY to be scared. Being scared means you’re about to do something really, really brave.” -Mandy Hale.
26. “Ten years from now, make sure you can say that you CHOSE your life, you didn’t SETTLE for it.” -Mandy Hale.
27. “Beginnings could happen more than once or in different ways.”- Rachel Joyce
28. “Holding on is believing that there’s only a past; letting go is knowing that there’s a future.” – Daphne Rose Kingma
29. “Every day I feel is a blessing from God. And I consider it a new beginning. Yeah, everything is beautiful.” – Prince
30. “Sometimes when you lose your way, you find YOURSELF.” -Mandy Hale.
31. “Every moment is a fresh beginning.” —T.S. Eliot
32. The visionary starts with a clean sheet of paper and re-imagines the world. – Malcolm Gladwell
33. What you’re supposed to do when you don’t like a thing is change it. If you can’t change it, change the way you think about it. Don’t complain. – Maya Angelou
34. The life you have led doesn’t need to be the only life you have.
35. Every moment is a new beginning.- Elie Wiesel
36. For last year’s words belong to last year’s language, and next year’s words await another voice. And to make an end is to make a beginning. – TS Eliot
37. “Be willing to be a beginner every single morning.” – Meister Eckhart
38. Even the greatest was once a beginner. Don’t be afraid to take that first step. – Muhammad Ali
39. “The hardest part is starting. Once you get that out of the way, you’ll find the rest of the journey much easier.” – Simon Sinek
40. “Nothing in the universe can stop you from letting go and starting over.” —Guy Finley
41. – Far away there in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them but I can look up and see their beauty, believe in them, and try to follow them. – Louisa May Alcott
42. “This new day has greeted us with no rules; unconditional opportunity.” – Steve Maraboli
43. “If the sun comes up, I have a chance.” – Venus Williams.
44. “Each morning we are born again. What we do today is what matters most.” – Buddha.
45. “It’s time to start living the life you’ve imagined.” – Henry James.
46. “Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change.” – Jim Rohn.
47. “A year from now you may wish you had started today.” – Karen Lamb.
48. “It’s time to start something new and trust the magic of beginnings.” – Meister Eckhart.
49. “Never underestimate the power you have to take your life in a new direction.” – Germany Kent.
50. “You’ll never get a new ending if you keep starting with the same tired beginning.” – Lisa Daily.
51. “Sometimes it’s about starting again and building something new. Something better” – Leisa Rayven.
If you enjoyed these new beginning quotes and want even more inspiration here are 50 quotes to inspire your life and career this year!
And if you’d love some some daily motivation check out these 50 Powerful Daily Affirmations For Confidence And Self-Esteem
Leave A Comment