If you’ve been thinking about changing careers, the great news is that a successful career change is definitely possible and you can make it happen. But you’re probably wondering how you can be sure that you’re making the right move? What’s more, how do you know that your new career will make you happy in the long term?
In this episode, I’m discussing the 7 essentials for making a successful career change. That means a career change that will lead to your long-term fulfillment and more success.
The 7 essentials that I cover are:
- Thinking holistically about what you want
- Long term thinking over short term ease
- Focusing on your values and why this is beneficial
- Making connections; How to do it right and why it’s essential
- How to try before you buy and how it can save you from making a misstep
- Why you shouldn’t underestimate your skills and experiences to date, and how to identify the transferable skills you have to offer
- Recognizing that your identity is not the job you do, but who you are
Resources that accompany this episode:
Clarity & Alignment Questions PDF Worksheet
Why Your Values Are The Key To Your Career Happiness
Photo by Michelangelo Buonarroti from Pexels
Leave A Comment