So much to do and so little time, and energy. If you want to find out how to increase productivity without zapping all your energy then you’ve come to the right place.
In this episode, I’m joined by Claire Barker a UK-based Productivity Coach. A former Business Analyst, Claire knows a thing or two about making things more efficient. After experiencing extreme health challenges which left her having to perform a full-time job, often with only two days of health, she also knows the importance of managing your energy levels.
Claire now helps her clients to shift their thinking, increase their productivity and get more of the important activities done in their lives and businesses while working in alignment with their natural energy levels.
- How to set up your work environment for more productivity and success
- The forgotten but key elements of productivity and getting things done
- Brain Dumping – The critical first step
- The reverse scheduling approach: A Business analysts approach to creating a more productive and effective work schedule
- How to increase your efficiency
- The Getting Things Done Time Management System (By David Alan)
- The common pitfalls to avoid when it comes to productivity
Productivity Tools and Resources Mentioned
- Getting Things Done Method
Connect With Claire
Get In Touch
Tel: 07811 859094
For more productivity and time management tips and ideas check out our Ultimate Guide To Time Management & Productivity