Michelle Arpin Begina is on a mission to inspire and empower women to achieve their boldest financial ambitions.
Having grown up in a spendthrift household, Michelle experienced first hand the impact that a dysfunctional relationship with money could have.
Determined to ensure her own financial security Michelle went on to build a highly lucrative and successful career in the financial services industry.
A former VP at both Merrill Lynch and Morgan Stanley Michelle is no ordinary financial advisor, but more a financial therapist who focuses on the many other non-financial aspects of life satisfaction, behavioral bias, choice, and decision advising. She believes we all need to understand the money stories, scripts, and lessons that affect our financial psychology and has now founded Michelle AB where she supports her clients on their own unique wealth journeys.
Topics discussed include
- Financial biases – what are they and do you have them?
- The emotional implications of money
- What no one tells you about investing
- How to improve your financial decision-making process
- How to make the best decisions for your future self
- How to become good with money
- The mindset shift that will help you to start charging appropriately for your services
- The best places to spend your money
Words of Wisdom
On habits for success
Begin with the end in mind
Focus on micro-actions
If you master your sleep you can have a 10x return in productivity
I only check my emails 3 times a day and I have turned off all electronic notifications