Nicole Rodrigues is no ordinary woman. Having built a high flying PR career, reaching VP level, and having represented clients such as YouTube and Hulu, when Nicole decided to build her own PR firm, she knew she didn’t want to create just another run of the mill PR firm, this would be an agency of titans, she wanted to be the best.
Nicole has since grown NRPR Group from a team of 1 to 14 in three short years and the business continues to go from strength to strength.
- The most difficult challenge was telling myself that whether I had a million bucks in the bank or not, and I didn’t have a million bucks, I was just going to go for it.
- Getting through the self doubt, especially in those early days.
- Taking myself out of self doubt and remembering that you put yourself on this path for a reason, having faith and just believing that the money will be there, the clients will recognise your value and you will grow.
Words of Wisdom
- In order to attract the best you have to be the best.
No one's going to hand you success, the universe made it difficult for a reason
- No one’s going to hand you success, the universe made it difficult for a reason, otherwise everyone would be doing it.
- Growing a business means work.
If you want to get into PR because it looks like fun and games and a party, this is the wrong profession for you.
Connect with Nicole on social: @nicoleRPR
Connect with NRPR on social: @nrprgroup
- Swipes App
- P5 Solutions for HR and Finance